marți, 27 octombrie 2015

Paco and teaching the game

"I try to always learn and Paco knows it. He talks to me and tries to explain to me things so you can do my job well. I am glad to be worried about me,the way I work. I am improving every day, "said the Portuguese in the game pre-match press conference with Eibar
I needed to improve to play the game . Now I'm training and I think I'm better than I was.The coach is helping me and I will continue to improve with practice, "he added..

The interviews show immense thing about what happens in practice and what players need (or want) to grow. 

The interpretation of the game is important on the defensive phase, but it is even more important when our team has the ball. That passing lanes give, where to draw the opponent, where and how the unbalance for the ball to arrive in the best condition to the end zone.

When Bebe says it now has training, reveals what happened in all the years I played football so far. Or did not explain what you were doing and what the transfer to the game, or he did not realize ...

Or, and more likely, the training had no clear transfer to the game.



Examples:

- Running in the woods with backpacks of marines back. Even explained ... has little transfer to the game. Can serve as group dynamics, can serve for general fitness gains, but the glaring lack of specificity, prevents make  sense. Would be like a Crossfit athlete suddenly come play football. Obviously, this in an impressive physical form, the Rich Fronning] and seen as the man in better condition physically in the world, still .... 10 minutes to play 6v6 in half a football field and tapassem his mouth he fall to the side.

- Completion exercises any, feint 2 mannequins and ends. The player believes this to work completion, but still specificity is much reduced because there is no need to relate to colleagues and opponents, influencing every decision we take.

- Direction with games, colleagues and opponents, with a minimum of 2 3v3 with goalkeeper. The player is not directly identifies the transfer to the game, but all the actions  they perform are within the Game Center and thus decisive for Sunday things go better. A 4v4 where each time a player passes the ball must clear towards goal with the other players have to adapt to maintain the structure, it may seem a silly thing, because a player playing central defense, will rarely do one ball forward, but go through these experiences will improve your understanding of the game. 


To improve the understanding of the game, will be able to predict and anticipate situations for and against, when the game goes from 4v4 to 11v11. 

A player who feels that the coach cares about him, the coach explains to him things are  much more open to follow what the coach asks you, even if it's different things that came to him so far.

Hardly a player with Bebe profile will make in their lifetime things like Nolito. The decision profile] and radically different. But it will certainly, in time and with some success in the actions, improve a little. And sometimes that's all it takes.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu