joi, 10 decembrie 2015

Benzema awaits the verdict of the Federation

With the European Championship next year as a backdrop, the president of the French Football Federation (FFF) will announce tomorrow whether the striker Real Madrid - Karim Benzema can remain eligible for selection as long gala charged with an alleged blackmail teammate Mathieu Valbuena .

French media have little doubt that the pattern of the FFF, Noel Le Graet, Benzema provisionally suspend its status as an international, thereby avoiding a problem coach Didier Deschamps , who can not summon the Madrid and Lyon.

This was decided by the judge who instructs the alleged attempted blackmail Valbuena with a sex video, which is charged with complicity Benzema.

The judge believes that Real Madrid could serve as a link between mate selection and alleged blackmailers and bases itself on a conversation between the two during an international gathering last October.

Among the precautionary measures imposed on the Benzema she is unable to contact any of the other defendants and the victim, making it unfeasible both go to a wake-Deschamps.

The coach does not have to make any new call until next February, but down the stretch for Euro Le Graet may be tempted to remove technical responsibility of having to make a Solomonic decision such as that adopted in early November, when he left both out of your list.

Everything points to it with respect for the presumption of innocence, the president of the FFF chooses to provisionally suspend Benzema, even if it means depriving Deschamps active top scorer in France and a striker in top form.

Overcome his injury, the attacker showed that lives a sweet moment last night, scoring three goals against modest Malmoe.

At the end of that match, after dodging questions from the Spanish press about the matter, he entered fully with the special envoys of France.

"There is justice and I think we have to wait to decide before making any decision," said the player.

Benzema kept the same line of defense comes from repeating that jumped the scandal.

"Since I was small I had problems. But I focus on my football. They can say what they want about me, as every time I do well in my club. But I only center in football and the people I it wants, "he said.

The attacker said he has the backing of Real Madrid, his companions and his coaching staff, in addition to Zinedine Zidane , who coaches the youth teams of the club.

"I have not had to wait for him to tell me to know that he supported me. It's my older brother," he said.

Zizou had stated last weekend that it would be wrong him away from the national team.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu