vineri, 11 decembrie 2015

Diego Costa says "you never know" about a return to Atletico

The hispanobrasileño Chelsea striker Diego Costa said of a possible return to Atletico Madrid that "you never know" and mentioned his former teammate Brazilian Filipe Luis, who left and returned to Atletico and he wished not face the Athletic to the final of the Champions League.

Asked in the program 'one-touch' of Onda Cero on a possible return to Atletico Madrid, which he left two years ago, said:.. "Well, you never know Life always turns, looks Filipe Luis Where is Le All the best to Atletico and I'm always encouraging. "

Lizard striker played until the minute 86, when he was replaced by Nigerian Obi Mikel - in a 2-0 win against Porto allowing the Londoners move to the knockout stages as Group G leaders of the Champions League , so you can not sit in eighth with Atletico, who was first in Group C.

"Better, Atletico's an uncomfortable team to play. I wish you well, I wish we were in the final. It would be nice, if I could choose, because I want to find in the Atleti less is better," he said.

Regarding his season and likely to be with the Spanish team in the next European Championship, the Spanish international footballer said he has to "improve a lot" since not having a "nothing good" season in terms of play and goals.

"I have to make things better for the coach ( Vicente del Bosque ) may call me because if they do not give way to those who are better. You have to work, we must fight, I still have time to improve and I hope so It is, "he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu