marți, 1 decembrie 2015

Faustino Asprilla: I want to be manager

Brilliant, eccentric and funny. Controversial, concise and transparent. 

So Faustino Asprilla, one of the best players in the world of '90s As usual, "Tino" held nothing back and left little to the imagination of readers of Yahoo Sports. 

 Faustino, How is his life and where he is? I'm fine, I live in Tulua - Valle del Cauca, Colombia am based here in my land for years. I am dedicated to various businesses, mainly with my land. Newest thing I have is the brand of condoms that will take, TINO name. They are almost ready, missing some adjustments and introduce to the market soon. 

- After being a footballer we have seen in several aspects, such as participating in reality shows, as a commentator and even model. Have you ever imagined about it or have been a twist of fate? He has always liked to improvise, learn, try new things. The experience that I liked was to work as a commentator on the world happened because one lives very nice experience when he gets in that role; before that one believes that journalists just sit to talk, to watch the game and ready, but it is not like that. It is a job that requires a lot of organization, preparation and time consuming; while we burn only time players concentration on technical talk and 90 minutes of the game, you journalists are before and after every tournament and every match, generating it quite exhausting profession where, as I said before, the players believe they are just sitting and talking already. Provided many hours of commitment that leads him, but the truth is that I loved and I would love to repeat it. 

- Why not continued to work with football? I think there is much one go from being played football player a coach is a complicated and different stage, are very different. One must have patience and above all not to be compared with players who are heading. For example, I myself made ​​that mistake with the smaller divisions I had here in Tulua, because he sought to return the boys like me and you can not pretend that because all players are different; I despaired lot and told them to many: "Do this because I did and you can too," and it is not, as I said before each player is different. To me it has cost me greatly to section off-court player to be coach beyond. I also believe that a technician must have driving skills group, motivating and even a tiny role of psychologist, because we handle athletes is easy and sometimes it takes patience, know about taking situations and endure many things that happen.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu