marți, 15 decembrie 2015

Jose Mourinho: I was betrayed by my players


Jose Mourinho returns to the fray. After losing 2-1 at Leicester City, Chelsea coach heavily loaded against their players and especially against Eden Hazard . Where is the ninth defeat in Premier League coach feels "betrayed" by their own players.

"I feel that my players have betrayed me," he said after the match against 'Sky Sports'. "Hazard in 10 seconds I made the decision for itself. It must be a serious injury because he decided it. His first reaction was that I could not but wanted to try. Then he said he could not and it was his decision. It is clearly injured. I have time to understand what injury was. He tried but felt he could not. "

The team's performance is not as expected. Faced Leicester fell again after losing start and go 2-0 on the scoreboard in the second half. "We were the best durtante a maximum of 30 minutes, but they were an hour. When one of your players does not reach the level that is able to provide, it is hard to see."

The coach of Chelsea also spoke about his continuity at the helm. It is showing blunt about his decision, and hopes that the president supports him. "I want to continue. I hope that Abramovich and the board want to continue".

The level shown by the team is not ideal for the coach. Mourinho hopes his players are used as they do in training. He complains of what happens on the field. "I know no other way to work at the highest level as I do every day. In training, I have no complaints. There are differences between workouts and parties. "

In addition, Mourinho admitted that now have no hope to get into the top four. "Yes, clearly, yes," he said. The drop plans for Stamford Bridge in this ninth defeat in the Premier League coach, and the directive will have to try to reverse this situation.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu