marți, 15 decembrie 2015

Leicester scream, Ranieri incredulous: "I do not want to wake up, I want to continue dreaming"

Continues the extraordinary story of Leicester of Claudio Ranieri , who beats the Chelsea of Mourinho and back at the top. A magical moment for the Italian coach, who has analyzed with great satisfaction the performance of his.

Intervened in the mixed zone at the end of the ninety minutes, Ranieri is not in the skin: " We played a great match, suffering only in the last minute against the defending champions. intensity, play a few taps and coordinates movements, these are our weapons . There was electricity in the air, our fans are essential. "

Fundamental also the company rewarded Vardy-Mahrez , also decisive in the 'Magic Monday' against the 'Blues': " Everyone is working hard, but no two of them can not win. To my players I asked another five points for the salvation, the aim what remains. Then maybe we can change the target, but we can still improve. It 'a magical moment for the club, I want to keep dreaming with the fans, I do not want to wake up . "

Finally a comment on Chelsea, ever deeper into the abyss and overwhelmed by endless arguments: " I'm sorry because it is always one of my old team and it is normal to be sad for them. But now the train Leicester. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu