sâmbătă, 27 februarie 2016

Miserly fame of Iker Casillas

The interview Bertin Osborne to Iker Casillas offered many juicy details, including why of Fame goalie cheapskate. It was also unclear whether reality or legend ...
"At first I went by subway to the Bernabeu. I was comfortable because they knew me. One day I had to go to the old Sports City at the Bernabeu. There people were waiting for me club with Fernando Hierro and Chendo. We had to go to make a suit to Arturo Soria and Fernando told me that we were in his car, a huge Audi. On leaving he tells me: 'Where do you live?'. I say that in Mostoles and tells me that's too far to carry me. He asked Chendo five thousand pesetas and I gave them to him to take a taxi. "
But the version of Fernando Hierro differs. The Malaga ensures that Casillas term money and kept coming home by subway and train.
"He always tells me the same, and always repeat that it is not true. In fact every time I see him I say: 'take 30 euros and leave me alone,' "protest Casillas.
However, also Alejandro Sanz , goalkeeper intimate friend, corroborates the fame of "collared" Casillas: "If you organize a baptism, you end up paying."
Bertin to himself entered the game when both faced to pay one euro in a toll in Porto: "Íker, you have crocodiles in their pockets."




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu