marți, 22 martie 2016

Guardiola barely speaks to me

Sebastian Rode , young midfielder of Bayern Munich , is not having his best season. Signed by Munich in 2014 when he finished his contract with Eintracht, and with Pep Guardiola at the Allianz Arena this season has played only 377 minutes.

And the player is upset precisely with the successful Bayern coach. " Pep Guardiola hardly speak to me , so we do not know how or why I'm not playing more , " he confessed Bayern player portal  'Goal.com' .

"Matthias Sammer [Bayern sporting director] speaks more often with me and yes you know my situation. Many people in the club are satisfied with me, but I'm not happy with my playing time , "said Rode. "It 's not a pleasant situation, but I'm trying to keep your head up . You can not fall apart '

Rode he played much more on that in today 's last season. "In my first year it was better, and played more than 30 games and I've always kept my level of performance. The team has a lot of very good players, but I proved that I can compete . "

This is not the first case of a player who complains about his relationship with Guardiola. Zlatan Ibrahimovic said at the time that Pep was a "coward" when they were together at the club, and Samuel Eto'o lamented the treatment he gave Santpedor coach.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu