marți, 29 martie 2016

Messi: "Rijkaard was the most important coach in my career"



Leo Messi was only 17 when Frank Rijkaard decided it was time to make the leap to the First Division of Barcelona . La Pulga, who by then only painted for crack, and came crashing in Barca B and Dutch coach did not hesitate: on 16 October 2004 sent him to the court in the Catalan derby against Espanyol . From that day she never came out again.

In an interview with Egyptian television channel MBC, the Pulga said the Dutch coach over the rest of the coaches who went because it was the "trusted" him and made him "debut" in the top flight.

" All the coaches I had in Primera let me things, but I think the most important thing in my career was Rijkaard " he said. He explained: "If he had not decided to get in the first team to train and play perhaps it had never reached the first team I always said it was for me a very important person because he trusted me, I jumped at the right time." .

In Barcelona, ​​Messi served under Rijkaard, Pep Guardiola , Tito Vilanova , Jordi Roura and Luis Enrique . In the Argentina team it was led by Jose Pekerman , Alfio Basile , Diego Maradona , Sergio Batista and Alejandro Sabella . In addition, it was directed at both teams for Gerardo Martino .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu