duminică, 20 martie 2016

Simeone: "I am happy to play at four o'clock; Premium us and we see China '

Diego Simeone could not avoid throwing a dart to the League after the defeat against Sporting . The Argentine coach was asked about the fact of playing the first match on Saturday after the huge effort against PSV, and his answer was blunt and ironic: "I do not like excuses. We are happy because we are Premium. We played at four in China we are ... ".
Simeone stressed on several occasions that he was proud of his players, and recognized that in the final leg of the match Sporting was better: "I am proud of my team. Until they have been able to have given everything. The reality is for who wants to see. We do not have any more. You can say we had no ambition at the end and they were deeper. I am aware of the efforts made by the players and I can not say more. "
Atletico coach sees defeat as the final farewell to any chance of winning the league: "This defeat is against any aspiration to win the title."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu