miercuri, 27 aprilie 2016

Maradona: "Higuain will not make a championship like this"

Diego Armando Maradona says his compatriot Gonzalo Higuain, top scorer with 30 goals Naples, "no longer make a championship like this" because in his opinion "gave up" .

"I think Napoli will win a lot of money with Higuain. What has made this year will not do it again. But with that money (the president, Aurelio) De Laurentiis has to make a great team, is what I ask," said Maradona in an interview to television channel "Piuenne TV".

He added: "I think the Pipita made the ultimate in Naples, it will not make a championship like this I have also seen Lavezzi have to see new faces in the field and sell Higuain for a high price..."

In the case where Higuaín, 28, finally leave Naples, Maradona said that to replace likes the English Tottenham striker Harry Kane, top scorer in the Premier League.

"It's not easy to find a potential substitute Higuain, but if I had to sign someone I would choose Tottenham striker, Kane. I do not know how much it costs but I ficharía" he said.

Finally congratulated Maradona Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri, by the league campaign, which currently holds the second position of the (First Division) Series A.

"I want to congratulate Sarri. I could not do more than what he has done. De Laurentiis has clear ideas and is concerned that the Rome hotel near the table but Sarri should follow (in Naples)," he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu