vineri, 22 aprilie 2016

Marquez: "Right now I am calm, we started talking in Argentina"

Spanish Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda RC 213 V), had no problem talking about the recent signing of rival Jorge Lorenzo by Ducati for 2017 and 2018, plus about renewal with the Japanese manufacturer said that "for now" is "quiet" and began "to speak in Argentina and Austin with Honda".

"I've always said it would be my first priority, who are given the chance to get here and I'm finding it very comfortable, so there is no logic to make changes," he said about Marquez, who on the possibility of going to Yamaha smiled when he exclaimed that "Ha said Lin Lin-for Jarvis, head of Yamaha- equipment, which can not be".

"I was very clear what he wanted and what he had, and if it is true that I heard in their day to everyone and Ducati, but I was very clear that first wanted to have a good level, to enjoy myself on the bike because when you're ahead and you go right things you find yourself with more confidence and can guide you better not make mistakes and that's what I've done, "said Repsol.

"Yes, it is true that people have signed very quickly and has renewed very fast, but we are in the third race yet," he said downplaying the situation.

Again, on the announcement of rebranding Jorge Lorenzo and his arrival at Ducati, the Repsol Honda "will be competitive, Jorge is a fast driver and already when I was two and a half and switched from Honda to Aprilia was fast ".

"He came to MotoGP and it was fast, is a talented driver and will adapt quickly, the Ducati is a bike that goes well and that has been, if it had not been all that happened at the beginning of the season would second championship with Dovizioso, so we'll see but there is still a whole year , "said Marquez.

"It will be very good for the championship, for the riders and for the fans, but we'll see where you can really get the Ducati rider with a pointer. It will be interesting," he said Marquez.

On their situation had an impact: "With Honda know what we have each other, so this part are happy and confident and I'm feeling great on the bike, I'm feeling their support, we are asking what we have, so for me this is the most important sporting and other'm calm. "

In the circuit of Jerez everything has not been easy for the Repsol Honda as he explained: "We were in November and suffered a lot, a lot, and we'll see how it goes, but from November to now have changed things much, the bike and electronics. we start with a completely different set-point and will be interesting to see how it goes in Jerez ".

"It's a bit like in 2013, that each track was unknown and now is a bit the same, for each circuit in Europe is always different from Austin, Argentina and all this," said Marquez, who about a possible victory said "If I win here, or even if you do not win but I'm competitive and stay close to victory, for me it will be a very important point because I see that I also feel well in this type of tracks."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu