marți, 31 mai 2016

Dani Carvajal: I am very angry about missing the Euro

The defender Dani Carvajal revealed in an interview on the COPE feels " a lot of rage" by miss the next European Championship in France due to injury suffered in the Champions League final against Atletico. "I much rage is Struggles two years to try to get in that group and feels disappointed with myself for bad luck I've had. the last call I left out, I worked hard to be in that prelista and now look ... I've been injured and I can only wish you the greatest of luck , "he added.

The white side confessed that came to the appointment of Milan dragging physical problems. " I had two weeks with a little discomfort preparing for the final 15 minutes , noticed a pain, endured until the break as I could and when started the second half and no I could it take it anymore , "he said.

"At half-time I told the physios I had felt a gesture and told Danilo that prepare, would not endure the whole game and he was ready because I was going to have to leave. At that time, the physios told me 'If you notice something else, salt', but they know that I have to be very fucked up not to play, "he added.

The player sensed the severity of the injury: "I was scared shitless if breaking more I held as I could until I had to say just I'm a player that holds up well the pain, I think it has suffered a bit, but with the passage of.. minutes each with inside pass cost me my life. I knew I had to withdraw and surely Euro lost me, "he said.

Finally, he stressed that his sporting future will be linked to white: "I had it and I have it clear, the Real Madrid is the club of my life and for that I go from here have to spend a lot or the club you can count on me , "he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu