luni, 30 mai 2016

I am convinced that Atletico will win the Champions League

Florentino Perez, president of Real Madrid, was happy for the eleventh Champions League title achieved by his team against Atletico Madrid and convinced that the Rojiblancos win the continental trophy the future.

"I want to send a message to a neighbor and friend, who in recent years has shown the level that is team. I feel a little pain for the effort they have done and have not been able to win, but I am convinced they will win the League Champions "Florentino said.

Real Madrid president revealed the conversation he had to receive the cup with Zinedine Zidane.

"For me and for Real Madrid has been important because its arrival changed history in 2001. At that time with the Champions League (the ninth in 2002) told me. 'I got it' and today has told me same, "he said.

Florentino Perez also remembered the Real Madrid fans killed in the attack suffered in Iraq a few days ago.

"In these exciting moments I would like to dedicate the title to fans of Iraq deceased. The feel in the heart, because they did more than support the Madrid and transfer the values ​​of the club in difficult places. My love for those who do madridismo in a complicated situation, "said Florentino, in Antena 3.

Asked if the value of the Champions League is more important than a double of league and Copa del Rey, Florentino said. "The Champions League is in our DNA is the most important to us, we look around the world and we are very comfortable with it. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu