luni, 30 mai 2016

Zidane: "As I said Ancelotti, is special to win the first Champions"

Zinedine Zidane, Real Madrid coach, recalled a phrase that told the Italian Carlo Ancelotti year of the Tenth and Eleventh said after winning the "it's special" win as head coach .

"As I said Ancelotti, if you win the Champions League as head coach, is a special event. I am very happy to have won it as a player, to coach and now as first. It's special," he acknowledged at a news conference.

"I'm happy, it is not easy to get the Champions League. I am very happy for what we have done. We arrived well at the end of season and wear the end we suffered physically, with many cramps players. But it is normal in a match with extra time. Mentally there was a lot of pressure, "he added.

Zidane admitted that fulfilled a dream but asked that no one be compared with coaches who have marked an era at Real Madrid. "I had always dreamed of. I am a positive person and I thought we could do it. The president has given me a great opportunity to coach this great club and we fought and worked for this success."

"With players of this talent you will get something that big. I'm happy because it has given me the opportunity but we will leave Di Stéfano quiet. I am very proud to be part of this great house," he added.

Zidane said that when Atletico Madrid tied for the final stretch of the game did not think it would end in defeat. "I did not see black but marked Carrasco. I always saw the final fifty percent. I did not think of anything negative or Lisbon. There is always who think positive, "he said.

And he gave praise to Cristiano Ronaldo. "He has proven that he was uninjured and has given us the victory. As was always there in the decider to pull the fifth penalty time. He has run a lot, doing a lot of defensive work and always thinking about the team and help their teammates."

"We talked in the field of the position he had to hit the penalty. Happy because he has gotten. I had not seen penalties PSV against Atleti, the players had prepared. When you go to throw penalties we thought one thing but we must ask the players how they feel and what we've done, "he revealed.

Above all, Zizou highlighted the sacrifice of his team. "We mention anything because I think worked so much at work as key to success. The good qualities, quality, and we are so stressed that we have all done a good job."

He ended up showing his undying love to Real Madrid. "It is the club of my life, which has grown bigger around me. It has been and always will be a great club. Being part of this project is an honor for me and have gotten everything I won with Real Madrid" .


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu