marți, 26 iulie 2016

Munir: If the club would raise me out, it would value

Munir El Haddadi spoke from the concentration Barcelona on Saint George 's Park , where said he is very happy at the Catalan club.

In fact, Munir said that if he were in another club and Barcelona would show interest in it, "would come to head ".

"If you were on another team and I wanted the club would head. I do not plan to leave, even if the club would raise would value me , " he said.

"The striker who come surely will bring good things. If it comes a new one will talk to the coach to see what happens. I do not know what the club will decide. What I want is to have more minutes, either side or center forward," he added also talking about the possible signing of another striker.

Finally, the young player said to be growing a lot in Barcelona. "The balance of my evolution is very good'm learning a lot, learn from the 'cracks' I think I'll better and that's the most important we have an environment.. very good job. Messi came with very good attitude "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu