marți, 19 iulie 2016

Reghecampf angry a top player from Steaua: Let him go, bring someone else

Laurentiu Reghecampf expressed his frustration that the midfielder Algerian Jugurtha Hamrouni said he wants to leave the Star .

After learning this, Reghecampf said he can not work with such a player, because of the risk to invent injuries or not give everything out on the field. "do not stand at the stadium to make police, I feel like telling me that I did not go. I don't agreed to go Chipciu and Varela and everyone who made ​​good deals. I have nothing to do when we have players unhappy. Tomorrow comes and tells me that it hurts your back, as it hurts knee. what do you beat him? I like. I players who will sit at Steaua. If they have good deals, go and bring in their place even players that want to play here, " said Reghecampf to Digi Sport.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu