marți, 2 august 2016

André Gomes, fan of Zidane: "It was an important person for me"

The latest signing Barcelona , André Gomes , has revealed his weakness forZinedine Zidane , the current coachReal Madrid .

In an interview to the official website of the club , the Portuguese admitted that Zizou was always one of his idols and leaders in the world of football:

" As a child I loved Ronaldo . That is until I was 10 years old. Then, when I began to understand a little more football and had people around me was forming, Zidane was an important person, he saw it as an example like today see Iniesta and a few years before to Xavi . They are two very important players and now I can enjoy at least one of them. "

The Portuguese player also wanted to review his compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo :

"It 's my team - mate but on the field there is no friendship. Now when we play against Madrid my goal is to win and if I can score many more goals I will try. Everyone knows that the club is difficult to play against club and lived in Valencia . The truth is that now, imagining myself on the other side, I can smile more because I'm on the computer all look ".

Asked about the choice of Barcelona, ​​signing the last Barca gave importance to the role of the family:

"The decision was personal. My father knew a little Barcelona and the stadium. He saw some party and has her feeling for the club and apart from everything I felt I clear my father and my mother had a role in my decision. The philosophy of the club for me is the best, how to be and play. I want to be with everyone. Of the three forwards, midfielders are good players and are very experienced. What I want most is to learn with everyone. I want to hang out with them soon and win all competitions where we are playing because that's the most "ended on Barça style '.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu