marți, 9 august 2016

Manchester United officially announced the signing of French Pogba


The English club Manchester United officially announced on its website the signing of French player Paul Pogba with a five year option to another.

Pogba, 23 , and international player with France 38 times, has played with Juventus Italian for four seasons, where he has played 124 games and scored 28 goals. He joined the Bianconeri from the United in 2012.

After signing the French player said. "I'm glad to return to the United The club has always occupied a special place in my heart, and I'm really excited to work with Jose Mourinho . I enjoyed my time at Juventus and I'm taking some great memories a club with great players I consider my friends. ".

The English club, Juventus has paid around 120 million euros, making it the most expensive signing in history, has not released the economic conditions of the contract with the player.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu