miercuri, 29 iulie 2015

Video of Diego Maradona




Diego Maradona posted a video of two and a half minutes on YouTube where he referred to the difficult situation for the death of his father. He also said he will return to work and that will by FIFA.


"Many things these days. No one can know what I'm feeling inside about losing my father, perhaps many because they dont follow their routine. I do, cut me a love I thought was eternal and that does not forget so easily. It's not depression, not that I'm wrong with the Argentines, just I have the sadness of a child who is grateful and it will be up to day I die, "he said."I'm strong, will not I break. I'm very hard and have a lot back to say, these two. But be careful when you get back, back around. I'll be back to work, back by FIFA , will return to the people of Arabia gave me work and above all things, I return to my family because I know they are suffering as much as I , "he said, and repeated," It's not depression, sadness because losing someone It led me to be who I am today. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu