sâmbătă, 8 august 2015

Arda Turan reveals that Messi gave the number 10 of Barcelona: 'If you want, it is your'



Main signing of Barcelona, ​​Arda Turan relented Lionel Messi proved to be an athlete somewhat generous. In an interview with Turkish television channel "NTVSpor," Turan said Messi gave him the number 10 shirt of Barcelona.
"When I started in the Turkish national team, I wore the number 14 because my father is a fan of Cruyff. Then I took the number 10 at Atletico Madrid.  Now,  Messi told me that if I want it is mine, " said Turan.
Presented at the  Camp  Nou on Wednesday (05),  Arda Turan used a multitude shirt.  However, despite all the moral given by Messi, the Turkish can only play for Barcelona in 2016.  Still,  Turan is already excited to show service and acquire importance within the Catalan cast.
"I can play in any position and I will work to hold,  so I went for Barca.  I came to fight and want to be one of the team's gear, " he added.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu