sâmbătă, 8 august 2015

Jose Mourinho renews with Chelsea for another four years

The Portuguese coach still remains the challenge of winning the Champions League at Stamford Bridge team


The Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho extended his contract for four years with Chelsea and will remain in charge of the 'Blues' by 2019, the London club announced on Friday, the eve of the debut in the Premier League.
"If the club is happy, I am too. I totally normal sign a new contract, "reacted the 52-year-old, who led Chelsea to the league title last season, after the 2005 and 2006 championship.
"It is important to have continuity, and hope to have new successes in the future, for the fans, players and the club. Had already spoken in my return, two years ago, I have a special affection for this club and nothing has changed since then, "he said 'Mou', which also won the English League Cup in March.
"It's the closest to my heart club, and I am glad that I will be here for a long time," added the Portuguese, who had a successful track record with Porto, Inter Milan and Real Madrid, winning the Champions League with the first two in 2004 and 2010, respectively.
Mourinho to renew the announcement came just hours after Manchester City's current English runner-up, do the same with the Chilean Manuel Pellegrini, but for a shorter duration, until 2017.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu