luni, 30 noiembrie 2015

Andrea Petkovic motivated by Sven Voss

Andrea Petkovic, currently world ranking number 22 in women's tennis, was on Saturday night as a guest in the current Sports Centre (ZDF) and told in an interview with presenter Sven Voss, why she thought the leztzten weeks and months again and again about their careers end.

A good performance with a distinct message right at the beginning of the conversation: Petko continues.

Who on Saturday night not just the TV-Total-diving or the boxing Klitschko vs. Fury remained hanging, which was in the ZDF Sport Studio to see a classic interview in which tennis star Andrea Petkovic presenter Sven Voss answer questions stand. The conversation began:

Sven Voss: "You have said.? I want to find out if I want to continue playing Which conclusions did you come" Andrea Petkovic (laughs): "Well, I'm going to continue playing." Sven Voss: "Thank you here were. "Andrea Petkovic:" Yes, I can now indeed go ... "

After this little slugfest the face of Petkovic started to significantly darken before they talked about the most difficult time of their career. Career-ending? Burn-out, deep hole ... all terms that last fall in connection with Germany's tennis ace.

Petkovic commented wiefolgt: "I have said I do not want to go on like that was, but rather based on the 0:. 6, 0: 6 defeat (...), on the deep hole in which I daily maneuvered myself had - I had just not fun anymore, I took everything too seriously, every defeat was totally meaningless pregnant It was loose anything I had forgotten that I still love the sport "...

Voss goes where it hurts - the TV viewers got a sovereign Petkovic to see that, however, time and again noticeably tried to steer the conversation in a fluffy, light, entertaining direction. Somewhat confused her compared to the lead singer of Led Zeppelin, who had to fight also the age of 28 years with burnout, but then "his guitar in his hand took" and doing what he loved. Moderator Sven Voss however let such comparisons winking subsequently no longer apply and turned consistently among the subjects that Petkovic visible severe fell:

Voss: "Is it too difficult to go on tour, if one knows that one is really needed at home your mother is ill ...?" Petkovic: "Yes, there came much together I am a very familirärer Man Man enjoying.. the time very, you must spend at home. (...) It was also a part of the whole, I've built up in my head (...) which was not so bad to the outside. This is me now become aware." 

Sven Voss: " Is that your criticism at the tennis circus you travel a lot (...) In reality, you are there also very lonely "? Andrea Petkovic: " Yes, (...) the images that you see, it always looks all very loud. But it is most of the time alone in the hotel (...) as I would hope, I would have a football team with me (...) Just the time to share together (...) The of course, has played a big part. "

Conclusion: A presence that is encouraging - and wanting more towards the end of the interview told Petkovic nor of their friendly ties to Boris Becker: "When I go to a match almost depressed sitting at the French Open at the table, he's easy to set me. (...) In the end it was really great, he could tell me a lot of things. " Boris Becker, as Petkovic could "give a bit of maintenance" her. And you could see that even the TV appearance. Petkovic had strengthened, motivated, confident. Nothing to see from the disturbing impressions, moored at the headlines of the past few weeks ("End of career", "crisis of meaning", "crying fits").

Andrea Petkovic is back. And looking forward to the new season. At the Olympics in Rio. "I look forward to as a little child," said the tennis player. We are pleased with it! The ease, it seems, is back. On the ZDF goal wall she put the end of the program then also directly demonstrate - and hammered the ball in the last try in the top left in the proverbial "Willi".

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu