luni, 30 noiembrie 2015

Bundesliga: Pep: declaration of love to the city & staff

Coach Pep Guardiola has let elicit any concrete statements about his future at Bayern Munich on Sunday, but raved about the city and issued a declaration of love to his staff.

 "We speak in peace," he said during Advent visit to the Lower Bavarian Fan club "Bayern Vilsbiburg Bazis" with regard to the interview with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

The club boss wants 96 perform this after the last match of the first round in Hanover on 19 December with the coach. "We will," Guardiola announced for the interview to "make the right decision. For the club. For me. That's the most important thing."

Pep raves about employees


Nevertheless, the Catalan underlined once again how well he feels in the Bavarian capital. "The city is amazing. I love it. I'm very happy. My family also." This was "a big reason" for a possible extension.

"I am satisfied with the club, the players," Pep, who had prepared a declaration of love, especially for the staff of the record champion said: "I love working with the Bayern-employees."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu