duminică, 29 noiembrie 2015

Hamilton to Ron Dennis: "Speak to me perhaps because it has positive things to talk about"

The British driver Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) has responded to McLaren boss Ron Dennis, who criticize his lifestyle off the track, and said that perhaps talk about it because "there are many other positive things to talk about" , making clear reference to the bad season of the British team.

"Why is he talking about me? I do not know. Maybe because they have many other positive things to talk about. Maybe that's probably why I'm here and I'm triple world champion. What I am today is what I am and I behave in this way regardless of who is working. I do not think that I'm behaving badly" said the Briton told reporters.

"Just because I do other things outside of the sport I do not think it's a negative, has been a positive impact on my career, obviously. Maybe it's not me who has to make a change," said the pilot, who won his first world title with McLaren in 2008.

Dennis said last week that Hamilton had changed his lifestyle since leaving McLaren in 2012. The triple world champion, 30, has exhibited his life in social networks and has become a regular at fashion magazines and celebrity websites.

 Meanwhile, McLaren are suffering the worst season in its history, with nine of a total of ten teams in the constructors' championship without a victory since 2012, while Hamilton has enjoyed another year of dominance, with 10 wins and third championship.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu