sâmbătă, 28 noiembrie 2015

Ligue 1: "We will not hide that PSG is too strong for the other clubs," admits Lavezzi

The Argentine Ezequiel Lavezzi gave an interview in which he also talks about his future at PSG ...

The Argentine Ezequiel Lavezzi believes Saturday in an interview with Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Paris SG is "too strong for the other clubs' Ligue 1." We will not hide that Paris SG is too strong for other clubs, "Lavezzi responds to a question about a possible risk of trouble in Ligue 1.

"Our challenge is to find the same motivation if there is not in France rivals able to push us a lot. And I think about it, the group did a great job staying still involved, "adds the Parisian striker.

He will leave Paris


 Ezequiel Lavezzi also mentioned a possible starting PSG, where he now plays very little.

"I have time to decide and make the best choice. This is my last contract and I want to go to a team that motivates me. But I also think of the city and quality of life, "he said.

"Today, I am closer to leave than to stay, even if in this business you never know. Maybe I'll stop everything, go and end my career in Argentina, "added Ezequiel Lavezzi who is 30 years old.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu