duminică, 13 decembrie 2015

Alexis Sanchez: "I hope to do what I like"

Striker  Alexis Sanchez  was in Chile these days, recovering from his injured hamstring. Until Friday, little or nothing was known of the possible return to the national courts. However, the coach of Arsenal Arsene Wenger , said the tocopillano could play again, on 21 December in the match against Manchester City Manuel Pellegrini.
It should be remembered that the national team was injured last November 29 at Norwich City, lighting alarms in the London box and Saturday after trying their muscle problems in the Juan Pinto Duran Complex, under the watchful eye of physiotherapist José Amador, he wrote a message through social networking thanking all those who were with him in his recovery.
"I want to thank these people who looked after me during my stay in Chile ... Chefs ... props and Physiotherapists Thanks .. I hope to do what I like," he said on his Instagram account.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu