miercuri, 2 decembrie 2015

Benzema: "It's a big misunderstanding"

For the French footballer Karim Benzema French Justice assured that his alleged involvement in the blackmail also international Mathieu Valbuena with a sex video was "a great misunderstanding" because, according to an excerpt of his remarks published by "Le Monde" he had always intended to help.

 According to the newspaper, which transcribed the essence of his appearance on November 5 at the Palace of Justice in Versailles, Benzema told the judge that even saw the recording of his team-mate.

"I think this is all a big misunderstanding. At first, I just wanted to have him on top of the story and help, because I had done something the same style. This is someone who plays with me in the France team, it is a friend, "said Nathalie Boutard.

Benzema told the Justice that he learned of the existence of the video through an unknown friend of his friend Karim Zenati, and about three weeks before the conversation with Valbuena at Clairefontaine, where he is accused of having incited pay for not coming to light.

"When I started to tell him he had a video, you could count on me and I could help, he started asking questions about such things. I told him that everything depended on him (...) and that someone could try to help too . It was Zenati "he said, referring to also accused.

Striker Real Madrid also had to justify to the judge the tone of his conversation with Zenati, which according to him should not misinterpret his intentions.

"You can hear how I talk, sometimes by phone. I spent a little joke, but I only speak of help. (...) Sometimes you say anything over the phone, but only talk about help. If you were part of that group (blackmailers) and not talk to Karim. "

Benzema said everything, Valbuena told about the video did trusting what Zenati had told her, because she trusted him, and regretted having mocked the reaction and anguish of Valbuena.

"It was not right. He's someone I appreciate," he added the player, who stressed that neither he nor Zenati, employee in their company, they need money.

Benzema, now for the first time publicly expressed on its complaint, in an interview broadcast by the channel "TF1", was equally be called "fagot" (tarlouze) to mate selection, but took the word weight.

"It's something you can tell everybody, friends. For me and my generation, it's friendly," he added the player, who lamented the dimension it has taken the story, on which even has ruled Prime Minister Manuel Valls.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu