duminică, 13 decembrie 2015

The blow to the family of Cristiano Ronaldo


The grandfather Cristiano Ronaldo died yesterday in Australia, the country in which he lived. The footballer's mother, Dolores Aveiro, confirmed the news through his Instagram account. "Today my heart mourns !!! The words are few, when the pain is immense and the distance is great. The option to stay with my pain inside me makes no less painful the loss of my father, " she said.

In addition, noted how hard it is to lose a father. "I prefer to stay with the last image of my father, the last time we met in Australia the place he chose to live the last years of his life" , she told.

Through an emotional speech he claimed that knows her father "goes to a better place" and that his brother in heaven awaits you. "Your oldest daughter asks you in heaven since protect me my children and grandchildren and always give them light in our time of grief, " she concluded.

Cristiano Ronaldo's sister Katia, also wanted to show their grief over the loss and noted that his "heart is in mourning" with a picture of his grandfather. The Real Madrid player, who for the moment is not expressed in social networks today must play a league against Villarreal. Cristiano Ronaldo has always proved a person close to her family, so this will be a blow for the player.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu