luni, 29 februarie 2016

Kaka wants to return to Brazil team

Kaka , Brazilian player who currently plays in the MLS, particularly in the ranks of Orlando City , said he is motivated to return to the national team at 33 years old.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF EURO 2016?
"When I play with Brazil is fantastic, but now I'm at a different point in my career. I spoke to Dunga and told him that if he thinks I can contribute to the national team I would go. The two must be honest , "said the Brazilian crack in an interview with Sky Sports.

"If it's good for me, then fine, but if not I can tell you. That will be the time to leave the national team. At the moment, I think I can contribute a lot," he added the Brazilian crack, keeping hope replayability with Canarinhos.

Anyway, the last call for Kaka by the Brazil team is not too far. It was last November 2015 in a match of World Cup qualifying game against Peru in which the Brazilians ended up winning 3-0.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu