luni, 29 februarie 2016

Thiago Silva admits depression after the 1-7 against Germany

Thiago Silva gave an interview in which he talked about a chapter of his life that would erase forever: the 1-7 against Germany in the World Cup semifinal that Brazil itself organized.

When asked about the consequences of this defeat, the Brazilian did not hide what he felt. " Yes. It was a very hard stage , " he said. In addition, he was appointed despite being unable to play. "Everyone has forgotten that, although I felt guilty because I was punished, not play against Germany. It was not my fault. And everyone thinks so ."

Thiago Silva could not play the semifinals sanction the quarterfinals, which was 'saved' the win at home. However, it seems that cost him recover from such a blow. One of the people whom he supported was the president of Paris Saint-Germain. " It gave me a lot of advice, he told me it was the best defender in the world, but he must work even harder , but I told him: 'President, working always, but I do not know what 's going on in my head , I have a problem . '"

The Brazilian found confidence in Laurent Blanc PSG, who continued to rely on him despite his recent performances with the 'canarinhá. "Every day a journalist asked him whether he would continue putting myself though I was not so good. He always said he was going to continue, who was the captain. That kind of things give you confidence . "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu