luni, 29 februarie 2016

Maradona dreams of returning to Napoli: "If I go there, I do it to win"

Napoli is fighting hand to hand with Juventus at the top of Serie A and for people is impossible not to dream of the conquest of the Scudetto, something that has not happened since the 1989/90 season, when the reigning Diego Armando Maradona. in fact, even the very Fluff is excited with the time the team recognizes that changed his outlook on the coach Maurizio Sarri , and does not hide his desire to return to the club at some point.

While the technician had criticized in September for the first results in the tournament, Diez explained his position. " I respect Maurizio forever, but I'm a fan of Napoli and I want to win every Sunday , " he said in remarks to the program In Casa Napoli, and said about it : "At that time not yet ruled the locker room, now created a team He play's very well".

"We have Sarri and not touched , " said Diego when asked if he would like to lead Napoli, but later confessed that he could return to the institution in some other function: "If I go there I do to win, I would not go holiday . it would be the guarantee for the tifosi. De Laurentiis always says he wants to talk, but I've seen three or four times and never did. I hope not hide more, I like talking face to face ... ".

Maradona also took the opportunity to refer to the criticism of De Laurentiis against Gonzalo Higuain . "The pressure to speak of his field players the coach is concerned: this is what could save , " he said.

And finally, he stressed his opinion on the new president of FIFA, Gianni Infantino: "He is a traitor and that all will learn. The United States is not yet finished with the investigation into FIFA. He knew all the papers Platini and Blatter, you not hear anything? If so, or are you stupid or pussy. it's there only to defend his boss Michel ".

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu