luni, 28 martie 2016

Casillas: I do not know if it's my last year with Spain

Iker Casillas , captain of the Spanish team, hinted after becoming the European player with the most appearances for his history, 166, which is near his farewell to the national assembly, admitting he does not know whether it will be his " last year Spain . "



Partido Rumanía vs España
Posted by Iker Casillas on Sunday, March 27, 2016
"I'm pleased and happy to add 166 parties with the Spanish team and be the player with the most games a team in Europe , " he said about his record in a video on his official Facebook  .

"In these years I have lived it good and bad moments but I'll take the good , " he added before leaving a question mark over its future. "It is clear qu and time passes for everyone and I am no exception, but I hope and I like to be with this group full of young. I do not know if it 's my last year with Spain. Think only enjoy every day , "he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu