marți, 29 martie 2016

Isco: "I do not think all the blame is James and me"

Alarcon Isco, Real Madrid midfielder said they are living "a very difficult season" in his club and defended arguing that not all the blame can be Colombian James Rodriguez and his.

"It's been a very difficult season and not think that everything is the fault of James and me. I do not feel it pointed out to me. Never in my life after a defeat I've gone out there," said Cope before explaining that his anger in Las Palmas it was not against Zinedine Zidane.

"After the game against Las Palmas I was angry with myself. I do not think it was the first player who has done that," he added.

Isco ruled out a departure from Real Madrid at end of season. "Going to Juve ?. I am very happy at Real Madrid and want to fulfill the two-year contract left me."

After concluding goalless draw against Romania the two parties with the Spanish team, Real Madrid midfielder already thinking about the Classic Camp Nou.

"We need to vindicate on Saturday against Barcelona after the bad image that we gave in the Clasico at the Santiago Bernabeu. I'm butt for the game. I have not played much with the team, I'm not tired. Winning at the Camp Nou would be an injection of very large moral, "he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu