miercuri, 20 aprilie 2016

Alberto Moreno: It would be amazing to play a final with Sevilla

Alberto Moreno dreams of a living a very special moment. Seville player is on the verge of playing the UEFA Europa League withLiverpool and could do against his former team,Sevilla .

" It would be really incredible to see me faces with Sevilla in a final. There is still much since they and we have a very difficult qualifying, but it is logical that you can go the mind a bit to what you could give. I, since I left Seville, never thought of this option. Now what happens is that we are closer. Honestly, I think it would be very rare for me. who was going to say that just might see me in a final against Sevilla ? If so, with two big clubs, to lose would be quite painful. I owe Liverpool and I am very happy. But it is logical to feel something for Sevilla. there were many years of my life there and I will always be grateful " He said in an interview with ABC de Sevilla warning that their respective face Villarreal and Shakhtar will be difficult.

The youth, who won the Europa League as Sevilla, does not hide his gratitude to the club that was formed: "When I was a child started going to the sports city all at that age, we dreamed of being a footballer, but. to be honest, in my life I could think that we would be in a situation like this.. the Seville and, with Liverpool, struggling to meet in a European final in Seville I became a footballer and person I gave it all . In each team in each category was finding me, I felt like home. And with good friends. for life.

Winning the League Europe with Sevilla was impressive. Then came the leave just before we played the European Super Cup ... But in my heart will always be Sevilla. in addition, without being internationally before, began to be called by the sub 21 and the national team. I can only have words of thanks ".

Moreno acknowledges that Liverpool are living in a special way the possibility of returning to a continental final. "Liverpool is an impressive club are living with a lot of enthusiasm and excitement this season's European competition is true that Liverpool are a great team. with many titles, with a lot of history behind it, but what feels these days with the possibility of getting into the final of the Europa League is amazing. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu