marți, 31 mai 2016

Alvaro Morata: My desire is to play and succeed at Real Madrid

Alvaro Morata spoke in an interview with sports daily AS on its future. The striker admits that his will is to return to Real Madrid . He also had words for the time of the Spanish national team.

His time in Italy. "It was a rewarding experience I won everything you can win in Italy, besides several times, have reached the final leg of the Champions, I made goals and grown as a player I'm a different player who. Real Madrid came out. I've proved I can play in a big team, because if I'm worth for Juventus ... "

"Hopefully everything will be resolved before day 13, the first game of Spain. Because it is uncomfortable to be here thinking about helping your country with phone in hand. Let's see what happens at the end and where to play," he said about his future .

Would you like to stay in Madrid ?: "It is clear that is what I like. That is my wish, succeed in Madrid. But in Madrid there are great players and I what I want is to play and feel important. The year next I'll play on the computer that is more likely to get it. "

It supports offers the Premier.. "There are some offers from England that are tempting, not only by the contract The Premier would be a great destination'm not saying that I want to go to Juve, I say to go to the Premier would not be a step back. I am 23 years old and what I want is to progress, play, learn from the best and go making a good race. "

About Euro: ".. Maybe the Euro is the best chance I've had so far but I do not take it as a personal challenge, I take it as a collective challenge, the whole team I'm just one more".

Learn from Aduriz ... "It is exemplary I look and I say , " This must be learned "I'm fried to questions because I want to drink your experience, everything he does in the field Aduriz is a show, see how works in practice, things he does on the field, and maintains the concentration, as racing ... everything. Hopefully in the Euro plugged follow. "

What front you like ?: "Well, we must look at Lewandowski because it is technically the best in the world along with Benzema. This year I changed my shirt with him and told me he liked my football. It was a pride. But there is more . there is also much good in Luis Suarez , Higuain ... "

How did you live the end of Milan ?: "With many nerves and with great joy for Madrid. I am Real Madrid and wanted my team win. But I also felt very sorry for Koke , for Saul ... are friends since childhood. Koke, not only him but also his family. But I know I will win the Champions League one day, do not know whether Atletico or elsewhere. But going to win. of course, the same sadness I felt for Koke, Saul or Juanfran was joy Carvajal, Nacho , Sergio Ramos and the other fellow. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu