marți, 31 mai 2016

Juanfran: "Our captain will lift the Champions later or earlier"

Juan Francisco Torres 'Juanfran' side Atletico Madrid, has written a letter to the fans, the club has published on the website, which says: "Gabi, our captain, will lift the Champions later or earlier ".

"Athletic Hello, I asked the club to address all of you through this letter to tell you everything I feel" begins Juanfran.

"I will never forget your expressions of affection when I went to ask your forgiveness. See my reflected tears on the faces of the thousands of rojiblancos that llenabais that fund the stadium served to cope with tremendous sadness that beat down me in those hard times. Like the support of my colleagues, technicians and all the people who form this great family, "he continues.

"I also want to thank you for always believing in us and, above all, to prove to be the Atleti is something very special, different, and that our heart beats stronger than any other," he says in the third paragraph.

Finally, Juanfran expresses its fervent desire.

"Two years ago I said that we would return to a final, now I say that Gabi, our captain, lift the Champions later or earlier and we will celebrate together in Neptune. We love you and AUPA ATLETI" concludes the letter Juanfran .

Atletico last Saturday lost the final of the Champions League in a penalty shootout against Real Madrid, who scored his eleventh title.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu