luni, 30 mai 2016

Real Madrid star Gareth Bale reveals how La Liga and the Premier League compare

Real Madrid star Gareth Bale Thinks playing in Spain has Helped to Improve His Game. The 26-year-old Welshman joined Los Blancos for around € 100m (£ 76m, $ 111.1m) in 2013 and DESPITE Struggling to stay fit During His time in Spain, Bale Thinks I is a better player for the experience.

Bale ADMITTED the style of football in La Liga is Markedly different from the Premier League, claiming tactics play a more prominent role. But Bale Thinks I've successfully Adapted His game over the last few years.

"The Premier League is end to end, teams come and sit here and You have to learn a different style," the former Tottenham Hotspur star Said, ACCORDING to The Guardian . "I feel like that first season everyone did not know what I was fully acerca so I Could do the same thing as in England. Then I was what They Knew About and tried to nullify what I do well."

Bale, WHO During excelled at Tottenham His last season, I was forced revealed to re-evaluate- His playing style Because of the tactical approach in Spain.

"I found it more difficult but I'm so happy That season Learnt Because I did happen a lot: about keeping the ball, movement, intelligence, decision-making," the former Tottenham hero confessed. "It's Because of that bad season That I think I've had such a good season now. I've improved, I have more variety in my game."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu