sâmbătă, 11 iunie 2016

De Gea messages with one of the girls Torbe

The commotion that has been mounted around the latest revelations of the 'Case Torbe' is not expected to have no end soon.

After a witness protected pointed to Athletic player Iker Muniain and international goalkeeper David De Gea in a web of sexual scandals, the reactions were not long in coming.

The Spanish goalkeeper, focused on the Ile de Ré for the Euro, gave a press conference denying this information and ensuring the falsity of such news . Muniain did the same in a statement on Twitter.

However, the daily El Confidencial has brought to light some documents of the Universal operation in which De Gea goalkeeper relates to one of the protected witnesses, and at that time ' girl ' of Torbe.

These documents are few messages whatsapp that transcribed below :


GIRL (C): Hi. Heaven. How are you?

DE GEA (DG): Hello, Mu good and you ??

C: Very good

DG: I'm glad

C: I wanted to ask one thing :)

DG: Tell me

C: You remember when we went to the hotel when you were with Muniain we went with Torbe room? Well it turns out that I have a date with a very special guy and I like to know what the name of the hotel. You remember?

DG: Esk I was not in that hotel. You get confused. He was Muniain with another guy, I was not

Spout?

DG: Noo

C: Torbe told me was you k

DG: K vaaaaaa !!!

C: The boy was injured

DG: He was one of ekipo Muniain. It was not me. jejejej

C: And who is that guy then?

DG: I do not know ...

C: ...

DG: But I was not a woman, jajajaj, if it was not

C: that had told me, juas

DG: K is

C: Iker'll ask to see

DG: Sure, sure knows ke

C: I asked him. He said k was you, haha

DG: K no k was not Yoo. Absolutely certain.

C: Vale Vale

DG: :)

C: And what of Manchester, commented to me, it is true

DG: Yes, it is true lol

C: ^ _ ^'re a pillin

DG: I do not this for my wife compis aquipo hahaha

C: What is your ekipo? Atleti

DG: Manchester

C: Aaa esk'm lost in those things

DG: I see you

C: Haha, your compis him no taste? :) Other than to clear you, jajajaj

DG: Zii. But you can with everyone?

C: How many are they?

DG: About 5 me

C: Sure ^ _ ^

DG: I was not ehh !! hehe

C: Xk?

DG: No ... hehe



You may also like:

All we know about De Gea and Muniain

Torbe tweets in their attempt to contact Muniain

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu