luni, 13 iunie 2016

Turkish striker Burak Yilmaz, accused of abuse by his wife

Turkish international striker Burak Yilmaz , who will meet next Friday with his selection to Spain at Euro 2016, has been accused by his wife of physical and psychological abuse, the daily Hurriyet reported today.

Islem Yilmaz, wife of Chinese club Beijing player Gouan, filed before a Turkish court an indictment for alleged psychological and physical by her husband's abuse, explains the Turkish newspaper.

"On our wedding day, President (Turkish), Recep Tayyip Erdogan, called him and told him he wanted us to have three children. He said he wanted four. But when I got pregnant for the second time did not want to have the girl. I hit when I was pregnant, "said the woman before the justice of his country.

"After we got married, my husband began to humiliate me. I proposed a marriage agreement and accused me of only marrying him for money. He began to apply economic violence, canceled my credit cards and sold my car," he added Islem Yilmaz, always according to the newspaper Hurriyet.

Furthermore, in its indictment, the woman says that only managed to go to a clinic in Beijing with the help of staff of the Turkish Embassy in China and well managed to escape to Turkey after medical treatment is completed.

Islem Yilmaz, who is pregnant with her second child, her husband now demands a compensation of 3.6 million euros, a home and custody of their children.

Burak Yilmaz, 30 and 44 international caps, was transferred this year from Galatasaray Istanbul to Beijing Gouan.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu