marți, 26 iulie 2016

Cartabia: "Hopefully I can be many years here and win in Valencia"

The Spanish-Argentine Fede Cartabia end of the Valencia said that after two seasons on loan hopes to stay many years in the Valencia team and win in the Mestalla club.

"Since I've always wanted to come back because this is my home, I have my family here, I grew up here and are very happy in Valencia. Hopefully I can be many years here and win in Valencia. I'd give everything to be important day tomorrow "he said in remarks provided by the club.

"It landed with 11 years, when I brought Juan Antonio Pizzi , and it was an unforgettable experience go to play in the neighbourhood to do in Valencia. It was a very important step and a very nice experience , " he recalled.

Cartabia, after rising to the first team in the 2013-14 season, he was loaned to Córdoba the next season while he played in the final, also on loan at Deportivo Coruna .

"When you're away you see how important the club, how difficult it is to be in Valencia. During this time I've tried to mature and learn things for a young player are important in the court, and see if I can you translate these months, "he said.

On the season, the concentration step in Holland ended today, the attacker said, "is becoming very bearable, the group is very healthy and good."

"Physically we are punching well, but it's good now fill the engine for the entire season. Now you mentally and physically very demanding," he added.

"It got a little tired at this point because they are killing us, but I acoplándome to the ideas of Pako (Ayestarán), try to try to be myself and to translate what I learned these two years out," he continued.

Regarding the coach Pako Ayestaran, Cartabia said. "From her first day I arrived was very clear and close I said things clear, going from the front, is a transparent person and that for the player is important is an important support for. group and costumes trust him, "he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu