luni, 25 iulie 2016

"I want to continue at Real Madrid"

The French plant made ​​it clear that it has taken the decision to go on the set target.

Raphael Varane gave a press conference in Canada , where Real Madrid is doing the preseason, where he talked about his present and his team.

"I want to stay here. I have everything to follow. I feel loved by the fans and I want to do my best. I trust my future," confessed the center. "This club is a great opportunity for me and I want to continue," he added.

However, he acknowledged that the season was "hard" because of the injury that left him without dispute or the final of the Champions League with Real Madrid and the European Championship with France.

Varane is now one hundred percent and convinced to continue at Real Madrid, also ensuring that already spoke to Zidane : "I spoke with the club and with Zidane and I'm sure will continue to grow at Real Madrid in life are taken. decisions and this summer I decided to go. "

How could it be otherwise, the Frenchman was asked about the situation of his compatriot Paul Pogba , who was linked to the white set. "I talked to him, but not recently do not know what he wants or what he will do . I think we have a good team and the club decides what to do. I have nothing to say. "

Finally, Varane said he did not feel pressured by competition from Sergio Ramos and Pepe: "The team needs all Competition is always good for the team and for me, and my goal is to get the better of me.".

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu