luni, 25 iulie 2016

James Rodriguez: "I hope to play more in the Real Madrid"

James Rodriguez expressed his willingness to continue at Real Madrid , although the Colombian midfielder did not hide his desire to have more minutes on the team Zinedine Zidane.

James determination to stay in the Spanish capital club merengue made its sports schemes rethink facing the 2016-17 season and decided to retain skilful South American footballer.

In an interview for Caracol TV while enjoying your vacation, the coffee international said: " I'm staying at Real Madrid , . I will make it here I hope to play more and have a good season at a high level , " said the former player Porto and Monaco , among others.

And at the international level, Rodriguez said: "In the selection of Colombia are six hard matches to go to Russia is what we all want."

On the other hand, consulted by the admiration the Colombian people for him, the dorsal '10' Real Madrid recalled his time amateur: "One child was also, I put myself in their shoes. I also feel what I felt. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu