sâmbătă, 2 iulie 2016

Manchester City record the Spanish international Nolito

Manchester City have signed striker until today Celta de Vigo Nolito with a contract for four years, he said Friday the club league English.

Manuel Agudo Duran 'Nolito ", 29, joins the" blues "after three seasons at the Spanish club, with 39 goals he scored.

Nolito was to the orders of Pep Guardiola at Barcelona , although he spent most of the time in the subsidiary between 2008 and 2011, says a note from Manchester City reported in its online page.

Nolito began his playing career with the Écija Balompié, from where he went to Barcelona B.

Manchester City highlights that Nolito is one of the best players of Celta adding that scored four goals in two games with the Spanish national team in preparation matches for Euro 2016 against Bosnia and South Korea.

In the first interview with his new club, Nolito spoke of his beginnings in the world of football and his first ball was a gift from his grandfather. "My grandfather gave me my first ball and always was like my father. He took me to train small and instilled in me how much or how little I know," he said.

Regarding his football idols, decanted by Romario . "It was always one of my idols. His mastery of the ball. I liked the way they play , " said the Manchester City website.

Nolito is a player who has taken longer than others to excel and reach the top.

"I have 29 years and am very well. They're doing very positive things in recent years. I think when I arrived at Barcelona B with 21 years is when I realized I could devote myself to play football professionally. I was there about to reach the elite ", he said.

Nolito was defined as someone "normal" likes "flamenco and being with family and friends." "Flamenco helps me before games to focus and that's what I listen before jumping on the grass," he said.

The player Sanlucar de Barrameda ( Cádiz ) said it is a "great satisfaction" that new coach Pep Guardiola, Manchester Txiki Begiristain and would notice him.

"I'll try I bring as much and whatever you ask the coach. I will try to play as usual and help Manchester to win games. I am fortunate to know a little Pep Guardiola and I know that I will help my career and I will he put the batteries, "he said.

"As soon as I made the proposal, discussed it with my family and decided to sign with Manchester City with great enthusiasm. I hope that everything goes well, give joy to my team and be in bad times and in good times," he added Nolito.

The Spanish player said to be a friend of David Silva , meet Jesus Navas and he was "impressed" by his new club facilities. "This is another world. Here you just have to devote to play football without worrying about anything else. I hope to play well here and do a lot of goals , " concluded Nolito.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu