sâmbătă, 2 iulie 2016

Vicente Del Bosque and Iker Casillas sent to the bench

Vicente Del Bosque surprised last night with his statements about Iker Casillas , ensuring that the goalkeeper had not had an exemplary behavior with the coaching staff of Spain following the decision to relieve him of the goal in favor of David De Gea .

However, this situation should not be taken by surprise Casillas as goalkeeper already knows what is to change the undisputed title by the bench with Del Bosque. It happened in 2002, both at Real Madrid . At the end of the 2001/02 season, Mostoles lost his position in favor of Caesar for nearly three months, by decision of Del Bosque. Iker returned to play in Glasgow, injury of his companion, in the final of the Champions League that established him as a star.

"There is a Casillas before going through the bench. Those two and a half months changed my life. I did man and a little meaner. I started to meet people, to value things. When you're up all love you, but when you stop playing you're nobody. I scored a lot more that two and a half months and alternate to the final of the Champions League or the World Cup. in my 20 years was something big. I think it was fine, it was doing, we were finalists cup, were second in the league and Champions quarters were in. The only thing I got was me, and Pavon, "he said in an interview with ABC months later.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu