marți, 19 iulie 2016

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I will be God in Old Trafford

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has responded to Eric Cantona in the style of Swedish star, ensuring that it will be "God in Old Trafford".

The French legend Manchester United welcomed Ibrahimovic with a video in which he left a message to Swedish facetiously: "I have a personal message for Zlatan: be a Red Devil is the best option that you could choose from , but only one thing: there is only a King in Manchester, you can be the Prince , "said Cantona.

"The number '7' is yours if you want. That's my welcome gift. Long live the Prince!" Added the French fractious.

But as expected, Ibrahimovic would not settle for a lower range and Cantona has responded the way it handles better.

"I heard what you said and I am glad Cantona welcome because I've always admired," he confesses told FIFA. "But you should know that will not be the King of Manchester, will be the God of Old Trafford," he concludes.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu