luni, 8 august 2016

The desolation of Djokovic: "It's one of the toughest defeats"

Novak Djokovic tearfully left the center court at the Olympic site, staring at the floor and empty eyes, resigned to assimilate "one of the toughest defeats" of his career.

Only gold leaves out the Serbian pantheon . Rio was his third attempt. A new frustration. Once escaping.

The image of Djokovic and Juan Martin del Potro in the network, holding each other, will be one of the sensations of the Games. The dominator of world tennis for comfort.

"It's one of the hardest of my life, my career defeats," he said. "Del Potro was better than me. In the important points played an extraordinary way. We must congratulate" assumed the Balkan tennis player, who conceded their fifth defeat all season.

"It's a disappointment to me. But as a friend and for all that has gone through injuries I'm happy for him," said the tennis player from Belgrade, newly winner in Toronto and holder twelve Grand Slam titles.

"This defeat is hard. It's not easy to assimilate. It is not the first time I lose a match but this tournament is special," admitted Djokovic.

Novak Djokovic, like Juan Martin del Potro, was part of the extravaganza that looked at the main site of the Olympic Tennis Centre.

The stands divided, hailed the Serbian and Argentine. Both players participated in the show.

"I have rarely experienced an atmosphere like this. I felt as if my country. I got out. I appreciate it," he lamented the world number one.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu