luni, 8 august 2016

Del Potro: "I did not expect to win, I'm surprised the level I've ever had"

Juan Martin del Potro was elated after beating world number one, Novak Djokovic, in a game that enjoyed and that "not expect to win or to offer the high level proven game. "

"It was a wonderful evening from the previous, from the drawing. The expectations were very high and I kept thinking what this party. I did not think winning it. I'm surprised the level I've had," admitted Del Potro.

Del Potro again feel happiness after crossing the desert so long ago suffered because of his injured right wrist. "After what I've struggled to return to play tennis again beat a number one"

"It was two and a half hours of intensity spectacular game. People enjoyed. I was tired but I enjoyed it. I wanted to win but also to continue the match because I was nice evening and a great heat in the stands, a large colorful" revealed the tennis player from Tandil.

Juan Martin del Potro highlighted its good level on the track. "I've played very well with my right. I came to enjoy when the beat so that people clamored from the podium. We made a dream night," he said.

Del Potro had words for Djokovic, who pined for a gold medal. "He has played at Wimbledon for example, mourn with sadness to me and him backwards. Djokovic is a great champion and a friend of the circuit. I know how important for him was this event and the gold medal but he also knows the effort I've done. We have great respect for both. We have good wave, "he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu