sâmbătă, 17 septembrie 2016

Lionel Messi's brother had been sentenced ... to teach football!

Argentina Justice had suspended the trial of Matias Messi , brother of Lionel Messi , who was indicted for alleged illegal possession of weapons, according to the agency Telam.

Matias Messi, in return, would have been "condemned" to give technical and physical football classes for four hours a week in Rosario Rosario Lions set.

Gonzalo Lopez Quintana, the criminal judge also ruled that Matias Messi "must refrain from abusing drugs and / or alcohol".

Hortelano, operated in Barcelona for the second time


Spanish sprinter Bruno Hortelano underwent Thursday at the Hospital Universitario Dexeus in Barcelona to a new surgery to repair injuries sustained in his right hand as a result of a traffic accident suffered last 5 September.

The current European champion 200 meters was operated by Dr. Xavier Mir of, orthopedic surgeon and head of the Unit Team Hand Institute Catalan of Traumatology and Sports Medicine (ICATME).

"The intervention of a high technical complexity, consisted of several stages: cleaning and resection of necrotic areas were still in his hand, fixation of articular fractures that had three fingers and repair of the extensor tendons and prosthesis tendon two fingers, "reports the health center.

In addition "has practiced it a microsurgical forearm skin graft, which will require control for 72 hours. Finally, they have covered with free skin grafts various injuries to his wrist."

Hortelano, 24 and born in Australia , besides being the current European champion 200 meters, is the national record holder of 100 and 200 meters.

The athlete, European champion twice hectómetro, was injured after the September 5 the vehicle that moved as co-pilot slammed into the central part of the road on the A-6, at the height of Las Rozas (Madrid ) and he was rushed to hospital on October 12, where he underwent surgery and where it remained until being moved to Barcelona.


Arda Turan: Atletico Madrid has not won anything without me


Arda Turan has no regrets about his departure from Atletico Madrid to sign for Barcelona . The Turkish player qualifies wise decision and recalled that since his departure, Atletico has not won anything.

"Atletico has not won a title since I left. Sometimes I joke with my former teammate Atletico for that. In Barcelona I invite Rondos from day one and that shows that are valid for them. The club is the best club in the world in all aspects, so it is not easy to adapt to your system, but now I feel part of the club and that feeling I love. My teammates call me the privilege, I am a worker. I'm better than last year . was not able to play for 6 months and then I suffered, "he told NTV Spor.

Arda praises Lionel Messi , who stands a step above others. "He's the best player in the history of football is very intelligent and good person is joker From the outside it does not seem very talkative, but we spend a lot of jokes.. . of course, the field has ego, is normal, but has a rather humble character. "

Finally, he claims that Barcelona never wanted to sell it in the summer market and the press, especially in Turkey, greatly exaggerated rumors. "Barcelona trust me and I do everything I can for the club I wish I had come to club with 20 years. "

Simeone reduced its contract with Atletico


Diego Simeone admitted at a press conference that eventually reduced its contract with the Atletico Madrid until 2018.

The rumor, which appeared days ago, was certified by the Atletico coach to the media: " We have always made ​​the best decisions for the team and for the club and what we have decided . A decision which does not alter the option to continue to renew when it ends the contract , "he said.

However, Simeone wanted to reassure the fans ensuring that if in Atletico's because it's what he wants.. "We are calm If I'm here is because I want to be If I decided four and a half years ago to maintain this connection with all is because I'm sorry. what keeps me, believe it or not, it is the energy that I feel with the environment ".

"The reason for the review of contract is what we understand from the club that is necessary for what we think right. Obviously the contract is private," added the Argentine strategist.

Before closing this chapter, Simeone reiterated: "I think I've been quite clear about what I think this information I'm happy where I am, I am guided by feelings and my heart not mobilized nothing, absolutely nothing, I I can.. will ensure. we are happy, we are well, and assured that within two years I can renew "he said.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu