miercuri, 24 octombrie 2018

Garay's super sexy wife naked on the mountain

Tamara Gorro, the hot wife of midfielder Ezequiel Garay (Valencia) has caused many men to sob when showing naked photos in the mountains.


A few days ago, 30-year-old Spaniard Tamara Gorro posted a video on YouTube recording facial plastic surgery. Not stopping there, Garay's midwife makes a dashing appearance on the Instagram personal page with the message, "I'm naked because I want to do it and I'm not. I want to hurt anyone, I'm totally free to do what I like. "

When asked about his wife's daring image, Garay was just as witty as he was: "I do not know that I own a treasure."

Tamara Gorro was born on January 18, 1987, in Segovia, and possesses three sexy measurements of 86-62-90. They meet in 2010 and held a wedding in 2012. The model from Spain has difficulty birth and not until October 2015, Garay and Tamara can complete the wish.

According to Garay, he and his wife decided to use artificial insemination and the pregnant woman. Their first daughter was named Shaila. 

In the beginning of 2017, good news for Garay when Tamara was able to get pregnant and at the end of December, the birth of former Real Madrid defender a son was named cute Antonio.

Contemplate the gorgeous body of Tamara Gorro:









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu